• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Simple Question, simple answer needed.

Sorry, misunderstood.

I guess the short answer is, we don't know, none of us work for Google, and they're not exactly sharing that info.

If I had to speculate, I would imagine it's one or more of the following: Too busy to get to every country yet; Need to negotiate with foreign governments for access; Problems with cellphone carriers; who knows?

Don't take it personally. I'm in _Canada_ and we don't even have access to paid apps yet! (Too bad I can't drive across the border to buy them! ;-) )

Upvote 0
You could always trying to purchase apps from Slideme : SlideME | Android Community and Application Marketplace

It's a Market alternative for those who can not purchase apps for whatever reason. It even has something called SAM which you can put on your phone and browse all the apps available on Slideme like the Android Market.

Carl
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones