• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Simplyfying the phone!

bumster

Oct 13, 2009
Hello everybody,

I got some questions I want to have answered if possible..

1, How to I setup my mail to autocheck for incoming mails every minute/10minute or so? And notify me with a notification/sound?

2, How do I change sms signal+set it to vibrate.

3, How do I add new mp3 ring-tones?

4, Why dont it show in my computer when connected with the usb cable?

Feel free to add more beginner questions!

Thanks in advance,

bumster

1)How to I setup my mail to autocheck for incoming mails every minute/10minute or so? And notify me mails every minute/10minute or so? And notify me with a notification/sound?

Open mail app, goto settings, change what you need to.

2, How do I change sms signal+set it to vibrate.

Goto settings, sounds, change what you want

3, How do I add new mp3 ring-tones?

Not sure about this one.

4, Why dont it show in my computer when connected with the usb cable?

There should be an icon in upper left corner when you plug into usb. Pull that menu down. Click mount. It should then work. Remember to do the same thing to un mount before you unplug usb.

Feel free to add more beginner questions

Upvote 0
Steem,

I see your point. Most of the stuff I figured out directly after posting, after some playing around. :)

One question still remains, different sound for SMS/MAIL! Thats really important. Suggestion?

Right now sms/email uses notification tone, if i change that, both sms/mail changes.

Best Regads
Bumster

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones