1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Since Revue, Uverse resets

Discussion in 'TV & Video' started by Xclusive, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Xclusive

Xclusive Member
    None

Jul 17, 2010
    Socal
    I got the Revue yesterday and is still learning it, but each time I turn of the systems (tv, Uverse STB) and come back at a later time the Uverse stb is resetting, having to wait a few minutes before I can watch tv...
    Do anyone have this setup combo and experiencing the same thing and is there a work around to it?

Advertisement

2. attcustcare

attcustcare Lurker
    None

Dec 21, 2011
    Hello! I’m with AT&T and saw your post. You may need to contact Logitech to change your settings or perform an upgrade. If you still have issues, please let me know and we can look into this further. My email address is ATTJenn@ATT.com. Please be sure to include your U-verse account number, contact number, and handle from this website. I'm here Mon-Fri from 9am-6pm CST. Thanks! –Jenn S.

3. Xclusive

Xclusive Member
    None

Jul 17, 2010
    Socal
    Hi Jenn, on another forum I read that since at&t rolled out there new update this has been happening, they have also mention amounts of work around ex. using seperate hdmi inputs or going through an avr and leaving that system on.
    The revue recently received the honeycomb update, I'm gonna swap my dvr (vip1216) with non DVR (vip1200) as another have done so the recordings aren't interrupted.