1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Since updating battery doesn't charge to 100%

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by UKseagull, Jun 6, 2010.

1. UKseagull

UKseagull Android Enthusiast

Software number 1.21.405.2

For some reason I don't get the green fully charged led since updating the phone's software, is this just coincidence? :thinking: This is while charging from my PC's USB.

2. jauhari

jauhari Member

Try Charging using Electricity... if the green light still didn't turn on.. try calibrate you battery

3. dunbad

dunbad Well-Known Member

Yeah like his computer runs on jungle juice!??
    I have the same issue. and yes of electricity from the mains adapter! Calibrated my battery for 4 complete cycles, it still does it. I get thee green light always. Charge for 3 hours, or overnight. I get the green light telling me its all good, I unplug, and immediately check battery and it says 93 or 91 percent. If I charge power off or on makes no difference. Apparently its a bug that effects many from the new update.

4. UKseagull

UKseagull Android Enthusiast

I wall charged it overnight and I have a green led now, I don't appear to have an option to display battery charge as a percentage.

How do I calibrated the battery?

5. nx1977

nx1977 Android Expert

Look at the other 90% battery thread ;)

6. fast eddy

fast eddy Newbie

Mine does this too, the only way I've found to have a 100% full battery in the morning is to charge the phone whilst its switched off. If I put it on charge with the phone awake, it charges it to 100% but will start to drain even with the charger plugged in & the green light on to say its full. I tested this via a spare USB iphone mains plug (which charges the phone as usb) & also via the mains HTC plug that I got with the phone.

7. mjpartyboy

mjpartyboy Android Enthusiast

Another one for how do you calibrate your battery?

Is it an option on the phone somewhere or just a different way to describe full discharge and charge cycles?

8. Quazar

Quazar Android Enthusiast

Mine had this before the update, HTC told me it is a software issue and is being worked on.

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews