1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SiriusXM app not working since June 5

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by David1225, Jul 1, 2018.

1. David1225

David1225 Lurker

SiriusXM app has not been working on my phone since June 5. (It had happened earlier, I was told to delete and reinstalled the app, and that worked for about a week). I have tried to delete and reinstall numerous times, and get the same error code 2003. The error appears before I can log in to enter the user ID and password.

I have called numerous times and am getting the runaround. I have been told the following:

it will be fixed by the end of the week.
    It will be fixed within 7 to 10 business days.
    I am the only one with this problem.
    One of their employees told me she was experiencing the same problem.
    Change your password, then it will work.
    They put in a ticket.
    They never put in a ticket.
    You will get a return call within 24 hours - what time is good for you?

Here are my questions:

How could they update an app that has not been fully tested?

If Apple or Microsoft had a problem like this, wouldn't it have been fixed a lot sooner?

No one at Sirius can answer these questions, which is really sad.

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Thats Sirius for you. Not competent enough to make an app that works

Forum

com.sirius

No Car Required. Listen to more than 300+ channels including ad-free music, plus sports, comedy, news and talk on your phone, online and at home. Discover new music and channels with personalized recommendations. Create Personalized Stations Powered by Pandora based on the artists you love. Find the music you want to hear, on now and ad-free. Discover 100+ ad-free Xtra channels filled with music for any mood, occasion or activity. Watch SiriusXM videos of groundbreaking interviews, intimate musical performances & episodes from the Howard Stern Show. Catch 24/7 sports talk and live game coverage. MLB Network Radio™, SiriusXM NBA Radio, SiriusXM® NHL Network Radio™, SiriusXM PGA TOUR® Radio, SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio, dedicated college conference channels like ACC Radio, Big Ten Radio, and more.

READ MORE
February 22, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
10M+
Installs