1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
  1. Kritter888

Kritter888 Android Enthusiast

Didnt know where too really post this but was playing with google chrome and found this little app in the chrome store idk how useful it could be for us but i figure from private messages to board chat and i think it would be a nice feature to have a Chatroom for the Android forums anyhow this app from the chromestore claims to turn any site you visit into a chatroom as long as users have the app installed for instant chat vs pm, or email

but figured it might help with some of the mods or android pros here help others more quickly , such as one on 1 ill post here in non root for mods too research and look at if its un un-useful please delete post

[​IMG]

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sitechat/affmlbhoebcjponkmlmoeinojjcggbnk

this supposedly works on a variety of sites if u want a private chat where its still live convo streamingly where there isnt a mass of people u can pm the person here and go to a new tab empty no traffic site of your choices

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Hello kritter.

Admins frequent this Suggestion Box and Feedback forum. Let's see what they have to say. :)

Kritter888 likes this.
  3. Kritter888

its a nice app but iam thinking of how it can be abused now , but if its something that android forums is willing to implement into there forums i would feel alot better about it because it can be monitored

4. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin'

We do have an irc channel, but it hardly gets used. If you wanted to enter it, you can by clicking the chat live button in the middle of the green bar near the top of the page.

Kritter888 likes this.
  5. Kritter888

Thank you I've been coming here since December of last year never knew the IRC channel existed to show you that you see what you want to see but I'm guessing if not many people use it then probably a lot of people don't see it like I didn't. I did try it out on Facebook I gotta tell you that's crazy tons of people on facebook ,randomly speak to anybody so that is wild app

6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

For our IRC, I use Chatzilla on the desktop Firefox (our Live Chat link doesn't always work for all browsers) and on my phone - AndChat - that works really well.

And the easy way - freenode Web IRC (qwebirc)

Our channel is #androidforums

:)

Kritter888 likes this.