• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sixasis Controller on Android problem

Just downloaded the Sixasis Controller from android, did the pairing, first time it worked with no problem. Now the second time I click on start, it always ends with:
Error: Failed to configure bluetooth
Deleting device pipe
Attemting to close server...
Disconnected

And this happens when attempting both connections...
Does anyone know where the problem is?

Just downloaded the Sixasis Controller from android, did the pairing, first time it worked with no problem. Now the second time I click on start, it always ends with:
Error: Failed to configure bluetooth
Deleting device pipe
Attemting to close server...
Disconnected

And this happens when attempting both connections...
Does anyone know where the problem is?
What phone do you have? those types of apps sometimes only work properly on specific phones.

Upvote 0
A Samsung Galaxy S Plus, but I have run the Compatibility app, paired the device, it said samsung was supported and the ps3 controller input worked, so i downloaded the full app, did the same, worked on the first try, but when i do it now it wont work... do you think i should pair it up again? even though pairing would be good if they could no connect to each other...

Upvote 0
yeah i'll try rebooting it, also if i have bluetooth turned on before i hit start, it says it will have to turn bluetooth off for pairing, so that shouldnt be the problem, i think it only turns on when the ps3 controller identifies the bluetooth address...
if the rebooting doesnt work, then im ultimately lost :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones