• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Size Wise - iPhone 3G vs Incredible vs EVO 4G?

some of you need to take a ride over to tmobile and check out the hd2 first hand. that will give you a clear understanding of the size of the evo.

Been there, done that. Went right after spending another 30 minutes at the Verizon store checking out the Incredible. Only made me more excited than ever to get the EVO, if it ever launches. :)

Oh ok, well that means that you like huge phones, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
God Bless whoever had the time to make this, but you're right BrianKeith, the EVO is just HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE compared to the Incredible.

Oh ok, well that means that you like huge phones, and there is nothing wrong with that.
I guess you are pretty much right there with me then, right?

Attachments

• img1272909398930.jpg
    img1272909398930.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 36
Upvote 0
Since you missed this comment 4 posts up, here it is again for you.

Been there, done that. Went right after spending another 30 minutes at the Verizon store checking out the Incredible. Only made me more excited than ever to get the EVO, if it ever launches. :)
Let's just agree to disagree that there is a HUGE size disparity between the EVO and Incredible. I'm sure we will both be happy with our phones and if for some reason Sprint service isn't everything I want, I'll have an awesome phone, not as BIG as I would like, to fall back on, in the Incredible.

Fair enough?

I was thinking about it, I guess you would look at the EVO as the Roseanne Barr of Smartphones, but I guess that would make the Incredible the Rosie O'Donnell, right?

A better way of thinking of it for me would be this:

The Incredible versus the EVO would be like comparing Marissa Miller to Molly Simms. Sure Molly is a little taller and maybe a little wider than Marissa, but both are sure nice and there aren't many guys that wouldn't be more than thrilled to have either one. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones