1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

sketchbook error

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by komaro, Sep 7, 2011.

1. komaro

komaro Lurker

Hi,

First post here...

I just bought a Flytouch 3 8GB 512MB Disco10, and made the update of Tim 5a rom. I bought the tablet to use sketchbook, any versions...anyway it just keep crashing and such. Always get the message: Force to quit. I tried many versions, only version 1.2 of mobile will start...but is very slow and eventually crash.

After that I tried the original rom, and lower revision of Tim's Rom, with no luck. Some software like Andraw and fresco are interesting, but I would have prefer the real deal...I do read some peoples are running this thing on flytouch 3 and I wonder how.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. komaro

komaro Lurker

The viewer log says this:
    desk.sketchbook: 97% = 97% kernel/fault: minor 26, major 1
    a couple of : No window to dispatch pointer action
    then: activity timeout history records
    force finishing activities.

I always see the quick tour, then when I get the blank screen with the small circle, I click the circle and the error happens.

3. arnould

arnould Member

i have same issue, the SBM closes ,there is a brief error message it goes away too quickly i think its a force close
    but for the SBMX ; it works great

Java Programming

4. komaro

komaro Lurker

The SBMX doesn't work on mine. I get the same error. Very frustrating.

5. paulsam7

paulsam7 Newbie

Autodesk Sketchbook requires a multitouch (capacitive) screen. Flytouch3 has a single touch (resistive) screen. [I've also tried it - a couple of times! - kept forgetting why it didn't work.]