1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Skies of Glory, how to unlock all the planes?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by braj, Feb 17, 2011.

1. braj

braj Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 7, 2010
    I am loving the game, played through all the missions, 51 dogfights, and some online games, but so far I am stuck at 5 planes. On my pilot achievements it still shows Mission 2 undone, though I have completed it twice. It also shows an uncompleted mission 11.

Anyhow, this is such a great game once you learn to use the rudders properly, I'm a bit surprised I don't hear more about it here.

Advertisement

2. JxIcekilla

JxIcekilla Newbie
    None

Jul 6, 2011
    im 13
    cali
    Hell if I kno. I was on 5 or 6 planes 2. And not sure bout the mission 11. But i phone users are favorited cuz they get more planes but they DO have to pay for them. My friend tony has a iphone and he bought a zero-lll for like $2.

3. AngryHatter

AngryHatter Android Expert
    None

Jan 21, 2011
    QA Admin
    SoCal
    Desperately needs update.

by Matthew– June 15, 2011

Only unlocks 5 planes, the best being the BF109, which is still crap compared to Iphone. Incredibly frustrating trying to play against them online in far superior planes. The radar is too small to read, the planes stall too easily, you can't see targets against any background other than the sea, the leaderboard doesn't work, we only get 10 missions so cannot complete number 11, we don't get the bluetooth game and we also don't get skirmish mode. This game should be removed from the market. Such a shame.

That's a review from the market.
    Doesn't sound great, by any means.

4. trueblu8

trueblu8 Lurker
    None

Oct 28, 2011
    The update is here guys. Look for it in market. It is now called Skies of Glory Reloaded.

5. kdglenny9

kdglenny9 Lurker
    None

Dec 8, 2011
    Ok I can't get all the planes or find out how to have a dog fight and i have the reloaded version what do I do?
    the best plane I can use is the mustang v.

6. trueblu8

trueblu8 Lurker
    None

Oct 28, 2011
    Unfortunately it looks like the BF109-II and the Mustang V are the best planes they are going to give us for now. Check out the SoG facebook page and read up on the tips on how to become an ace. I've seen quite a few guys become proficient using just the BF109-II. I have also heard that if we get more people to play from android they will look into doing better upgrades for us.

7. kdglenny9

kdglenny9 Lurker
    None

Dec 8, 2011
    I have been using the mosquito and the mustang and that has been working but I keep getting out flown :(

8. trueblu8

trueblu8 Lurker
    None

Oct 28, 2011
    Dude I'm serious. I have seen guys in BF109-II's destroy guys in Zeros. All from using strategy and flying technique. Hit the SoG Facebook page and read up on Soprano's tips.

9. kdglenny9

kdglenny9 Lurker
    None

Dec 8, 2011
    How do i get into a dog fight?

10. trueblu8

trueblu8 Lurker
    None

Oct 28, 2011
    They took it out. No idea if and when they're ever going to add it back. Just use the multiplayer. It'll be your training ground. And I'd advise you to post future questions on the Sog Facebook page as there are more people there that are more knowledgeable than myself who can better answer your questions. Peace out and good luck.

kdglenny9 likes this.