• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Skin protectors that play nicely with VZW silicone case?

dt_

Mar 24, 2010
Hel-LOOOOO Incredible users! :D

I hope to be picking up one of these lovely devices soon, but I'd like to protect it nicely, so following the advice of many people here I plan on picking up the VZW "high gloss" silicone case. However in addition, I am considering getting a screen protector, and I am wondering if people can share reports of various protector brands not being interfered with by the case? I have read posts around here saying that, for instance, the Zagg InvisibleShield starts peeling off at the corners because the silicone case tugs at it (or something to that effect) and I want to avoid having to deal with that.

Thanks everyone for providing a wealth of useful information! These boards are fantastic :)

dt

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones