1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Skyraider warning

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NoShftShck16, Aug 9, 2010.

1. NoShftShck16

NoShftShck16 Android Enthusiast

Warning about SkyRaider from UnrEVOked on Twitter to all DINC owners

A warning: the SkyRaider for the inc has a higher then average chance of causing "USB bricked" devices, we will try to work on a fix.

2. NoShftShck16

Meant to add this...

Attached Files:

3. crimton

crimton Android Expert

uh oh, what does usb bricked mean?

4. djkms

djkms Newbie

Subscribed. I have been using Skyraider with no issues. Curious how a ROM can brick your phone... or usb..since you can just do a nandroid.

Ok found this, doesnt apply to our phone but is info on usb bricking.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=691187

Never heard of this issue with skyraider

5. rayporsche

rayporsche Member

Good to hear that, I've been running the 2.2 flawlessly............the only bricked thing is my brain with this addiction ! LOL

6. NoShftShck16

i go back and forth between Sky and CM6 with no issues. I just figured I'd give people a heads up since it popped up on my twitter

7. Bobby9

Bobby9 Member

I installed the latest vanilla skyraider, didn't like it so I wiped it and then put on the aiccus ROM. When I attach my phone to my computer it will not bring up the SD card or internal storage in my computer. Instead it brings up a CD drive. In the USB tray icon it still shows two removable disks and the CD drive does skip the letters that were assigned to those two drives. I can still take screenshots of the phone using the SDK.

I think this is the brick, if it's not I'd appreciate someone telling me how I can get my computer to recognize the phone again.

8. NiteRider

NiteRider Well-Known Member

This happened to me too with the sense skyraider. I then set the connection to Disk Drive. Both SD and phone memory came up then.

9. NoShftShck16

UnrEVOked said, "Sorry if our last tweet sounded a little disastrous, we're working with the author of SkyRaider to resolve these issues."

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews