1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Skyrocket Sphere Widget Add-on Search

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Athenia, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Athenia

Athenia Lurker

I am fairly new to customizing my android phone. I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket and, while I like that general widgets and what not that came with the phone, I don't like how few screens I have to scroll through and hate the bland folder options that came with it, so I am having a hard time figuring a way to keep the basic overall style and still have a good way to include all that I want on my home screens.

I have seen pictures of - but don't know what they belong to - a sphere like collection of folders where you scroll through several options (and seem like they would allow for more that the basic screen style in terms of numbers). Is this a specific widget that can be added on top of the existing skyrocket backdrop?

If not, what would be the best widget set to customize on top of, but not completely overwrite, what my phone came with? I want to have a better looking (than just the 4x4 or whatever square set) of options, or at least nicer looking folders (more app-like looking, and less like folders) so I can expand what is accessible from the home screens without opening up my applications.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download