• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Slacker.com trying to make adjustments

sjankis630

Lurker
May 17, 2010
Is there a way to fine tune my stations from my Droid Eris? I checked the help feature as I cannot find it in the "settings" on the Slacker app. It doesn't let you from there.
The real issue is that I cannot go onto slacker.com the website from my phone. It keeps defaulting to the mobile site (despite the fact that I have reg site checked in all my browsers) and it gives me the message "Slacker is currently not available in your area." Very frustrating.
I want to adjust how deep the tracks they play on my stations and the app for the Eris does not have this feature.
Also even though I am a paid Slacker Radio plus member - allowing me unlimited skips - it still gives me the ads every 6-8 songs.
Thank you in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones