• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Slacker Radio stops playing after screen lock

burnsiv

Lurker
Nov 20, 2009
I know other Hero users are having the same problem, and so far Slacker support has not fixed. One the screen sleeps it will finish the current song but not play a next song until you unlock the screen. I even have an app that keeps the screen from locking but allows it to go black and that causes the same issue. Anyone have a suggestion?

I used to have this problem with Pandors. First question is, are you rooted? If you are, then the odds are good that you just need to crank your minimum cpu speed up a little. This is how I made Pandora work properly for me, even when the screen timed out. If you're not rooted, then I actually don't have a solution for you because I never had this problem when I was on stock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones