• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Slapping my droid

xguy

Android Enthusiast
Oct 4, 2010
Hi, I have a HTC Incredible 2.2 that I have to slap and beat to drag the screen down to answer and sometimes miss calls. I called Verizon tech and he fixed it over the phone. Now I don't have to beat and slap dragging the screen down to answer. It now works as it should displaying "answer or decline" when receiving a call, so I don't have to drag down the screen to answer.

However I noticed every time I use Pdanet, the problems start all over again. I submitted my problem to Pdanet and they said they were extremely busy since they were so popular and if they didn't have a solution they would not respond. Needless to say, I'm not looking for a reply. I know it has everthing to do with Pdanet since my phone only does it when I connect to my computer.

If anyone has any answers, I would greatly appreciate it.

First, you shouldnt be "slapping and beating" your phone. That just makes it worse. Second, an app like pdanet has nothing to do with the screen. It sounds like a hardware problem with your digitizer. Take it to verizon and get a replacement.
I

I totally agree but that is the only way I can take a call. Yes it may be a hardware problem, but after two times of Verizon correcting the problem and it works great UNTIL I use pdanet and the problem starts all over again. Just seems strange that after I connect to my laptop.....coincidence?? Don't know.

Thanks! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones