• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sleeker Huawei Ascend 2 coming to Cricket

Huawei Ascend II | Cricket Wireless

HVgnE2f

aqoQ463

Reactions: kevinrubio
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yes,al least on CM7 you can.Just long press on the message, & select 'forward',re-enter the recipient(s) & re-send the message.
Hey, sorry, I just saw your answer here! Thanks. I think that way will work for me, too! This may really sound like a dumb question, too, BUT, what is CM7 and 6? How do I know if I have it or not? I do know I have Android 2.1 with Cricket, is all I know! I am unable to upgrade to 2.2, correct? If so, HOW? I see that many apps are just made for 2.2 and not 2.1!

Upvote 0
Hey, sorry, I just saw your answer here! Thanks. I think that way will work for me, too! This may really sound like a dumb question, too, BUT, what is CM7 and 6? How do I know if I have it or not? I do know I have Android 2.1 with Cricket, is all I know! I am unable to upgrade to 2.2, correct? If so, HOW? I see that many apps are just made for 2.2 and not 2.1!

You'd know if you have CM6 or CM7,trust me.
They're unofficial,but,stable versions of 2.2 & 2.3

See the ULTIMATE CUSTOMTIZATION GUIDE here in ASCEND:ALL THINGS ROOT.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones