• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sleep Issue Fixed - Update Available

Since the update of Aug 3, I just encountered the first sod issue, hopefully it'll be only on rare occasions. Has anyone encountered the sod since the update?

Nope. I haven't had a single one. I've seen reports of others still having SOD issues on the Thrive forums, but by and large, it seems to have fixed it for most people.

Upvote 0
After updating my original tablet with the new update that was supposed to fix th SOD issue,the tablet was still having the issue a little bit. I returned my original thrive tablet and got a new one, so far, the new one after one week, has not had a single SOD problem. Then I read that these tablet went on a discount sale, so i called the retailer and they honored the price guarantee and refunded the difference.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones