• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sleep phone on Donut

Try going into settings and see what your screen timout is set for. maybe the update changed something.

You are not the only one with this problem,if it makes you feel better. There is another thread on here.

I am running Cy. Mod. v. 4.1.11.1 so I still have spare parts. I thought maybe it was something you could keep ??

Upvote 0
Go to spare parts and set end button to "sleep". It will work.

Only "Home, and then Sleep" does not seem to work. Sadly because I had gotten into a habbit of hitting end to get back to home. :/

This worked for me, Have the My Touch.

Thanks for posting!!!

2 days ago I received the OTA update, after the update I could no longer hit the End button to sleep the phone. Called T Mo and went through the frustrating process of trying to explain the problem, Hard reseting AGAIN and same problem. They decided it was a hardware problem and sent me a new phone. New phone same problem, call T Mo again go through all the BS and listen to "We haven't heard of this problem before". What? I called 2 days ago with this problem.....:mad: Dipsh**s!!!
They wanted me to Hard restart again to see if it was an app I was using causing it. Well I have prob 50+ apps on here, reinstalling take the better part of an hour not to mention reseting all my ringers and other settings..

I should have came here in the first place as I have done in the past.
3days working with T Mo to fix problem 5 min on here and I'm smiling once again... :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones