• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thomas Kreidl

Lurker
Feb 15, 2022
Hello Community,

Together with two fellow students I have developed the app Sleepest.

The app Sleepest defines a new kind of alarm clock. An intelligent alarm clock which can wake up users after a desired sleep duration within a wake-up period. The sleep is analyzed and the person is woken up by the alarm clock after the desired sleep duration, but at the latest at the latest wake-up time. The app's sleep recording can also be used independently of the alarm clock and offers resource-saving sleep analysis without additional devices.

The idea was born from the Corona pandemic and the associated shift in employment, whether professional, administrative or educational, from offices or public facilities to the "home office" and the new opportunities for sleep design that this has created.

image3(3).png image1(2).png image2(2).png image1(3).png image2(3).png

What does Sleepest offer you?
  • A simple sleep recording
  • A positive effect on problems with falling asleep
  • A fixed and controlled sleep duration
  • Being well-rested and productive
What makes Sleepest special from a technical point of view?
  • No measurable battery consumption during sleep recording
  • Automatic sleep detection
  • App works completely from the background
  • Alarm clock can wake you up according to your desired sleep duration
  • Uncomplicated sleep recording without additional devices
The app is in a first production version where we mainly want to get feedback and understand the expectations of the users. Therefore, the app is completely free and without ads so far. In the future, a free and a subscription version are conceivable, provided that our expectations are met.

If you want to learn more about the app and the technologies used, please read our detailed article or visit our website.

Webseite: Sleepest - Home
PlayStore: Sleepest: Intelligenter Wecker – Apps bei Google Play
Article: Sleepest - Smart Android Alarm Clock with Automatic Sleep Detection | LinkedIn

Hi @Alina Ostapenko, I'm happy to hear that you like sleepest. Unfortunally I do not have any sports app or app where you can note your trainings and pills. But I think there should be some apps like that in the play store already. If not feel free to write an email to sleepestapp@gmail.com to further discuss your problem.

By the way. If you like the app we would be happy to see a good rating in the google play store :D

You are cool too!!

Reactions: Alina Ostapenko
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones