• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Slender. Scariest freeware ever.

has anyone encountered spyware / trojans from downloading this? I didn't but two of my friends have said they have..

One friend ran Malwarebytes after installing it and said there was quite a few malicious threats from installing .. I ran the same program and nothing.

the other friend had her anti-virus pop up immediately after it installed, and she used the same link as me for it...

anyone else?

Upvote 0
has anyone encountered spyware / trojans from downloading this? I didn't but two of my friends have said they have..

One friend ran Malwarebytes after installing it and said there was quite a few malicious threats from installing .. I ran the same program and nothing.

the other friend had her anti-virus pop up immediately after it installed, and she used the same link as me for it...

anyone else?

There are scam ads running with a download button. The sites used to distribute this are sketchy as hell

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones