• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Slide IT keyboard not working in landscape mode

GTOgirl

Jan 26, 2011
Central FL
I'm using Slide IT keyboard on GingerSteem Extreme, Monster kernel, with the LDK-ICK theme. When I try to type out a text message in landscape mode, the words don't show up on the screen, but when I turn it back to portrait mode, they're there (sometimes several times). Any ideas as to why, or possible fixes?

I'm using Slide IT keyboard on GingerSteem Extreme, Monster kernel, with the LDK-ICK theme. When I try to type out a text message in landscape mode, the words don't show up on the screen, but when I turn it back to portrait mode, they're there (sometimes several times). Any ideas as to why, or possible fixes?

Why:thinking:
Have had the same thing happen when I downloaded the stock keyboard to roms that did not have it. Try uninstalling it and download it again. That has worked for me.before:)

Reactions: GTOgirl
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones