• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Slight Problem

mdside71

Android Enthusiast
Jul 28, 2010
Ok i had some problems with battery life on CM6 and CM7, so i cleared everything in CWM, and flashed it back to stock. However since doing the stock flash it does not keep the correct time. I can go put it in airplane mode and manually change it, but as soon as i reboot it goes back to being messed up...Any idea's on how to fix this?

Ok i had some problems with battery life on CM6 and CM7, so i cleared everything in CWM, and flashed it back to stock. However since doing the stock flash it does not keep the correct time. I can go put it in airplane mode and manually change it, but as soon as i reboot it goes back to being messed up...Any idea's on how to fix this?

go to settings/date&time, un check automactic, now select your timing zone, than check automatic again...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones