1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Slightly OT: N1 + Android Tablet

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mostly Harmless, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Android Expert

Apr 15, 2010
    Engineer
    New York
    Even though there really isn't anything promising out there in terms of a tablet running android I am starting to get the itch, specially since I would like to get my hands on an e-reader. My questions is if I got an tablet running android could I use my N1 gmail login in? Can you use it for multiply devices? Would I have access to my apps on both devices?

Advertisement

2. MartinS

MartinS Android Expert

Good question...

I guess the answer must be yes as I never officially had to cancel use of my Hero and G1 before that in the eyes of Google.

The Dell Mini 5 looks nice though.

Mostly Harmless likes this.
  3. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Android Expert

Apr 15, 2010
    Engineer
    New York
    The dell mini does look nice, so does some of the stuff coming from MSI, I am just starting to get the itch for an e-reader and if I can get a tablet instead it would be even better.

4. EddieEC

EddieEC Member

May 25, 2010
    Yes you probably can. In Google I/O they demonstrated how to apps get pushed when you click download on your PC's browser. You could choose which device to push it to.

5. daffyduck

daffyduck Guest

I am looking to get an Android tablet towards the end of the year & I am sure that your Google login will allow access to email, apps, etc on both devices.

Tags: