1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Accessories SlipGrip Bike Mount

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ctasich, May 5, 2011.

1. ctasich

ctasich Lurker
    None

Oct 3, 2010
    Now that it's beautiful outside again, I've been hoping to get back out on the road with my Evo. I've been looking for a low-profile bike mount for sometime now, but everything seems overly clunky or bulky. I came across the SlipGrip bike mount for the Evo, but I'm always a bit reticent to buy custom stuff. Does anyone have any experience with this bike mount. See links below.

SlipGrip Bike Mount

Here's a YouTube Clip showcasing the product line... (Warning: you're going to want to keep that video playing in the background for the rest of the day...some fantastic music there...let me tell you). SlipGrip Mount

Ultimately, I'm looking for something that is low-profile and looks decent. I'd like to have something that offered a bit of protection (from rain), but am willing to skimp for the first two criteria. If anyone could offer up some insight into this mount or any other, I'd really appreciate it!

Advertisement

2. certifiedfryguy

None

Mar 29, 2010
    they look a little flimsy. For road biking maybe, but im looking for something also but for mounting biking.

3. Cuso

Cuso Well-Known Member
    None

May 27, 2010
    Industrial Mech.
    FL
    I have the car mount and it is very well made. I even had an issue with it (the tab on the suction cup broke for some reason) and the Guy sent a replacement ,on his coin, no questions asked. I would not hesitate to order another...

Tags: