1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Slow download speed via wifi after b08c

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SyNTaX, Apr 14, 2012.

1. SyNTaX

SyNTaX Newbie

My download speed is capped at 500kb or so after update although my upload speed isn't, its at 5mb. Already tried reinstalling B08c... no luck

Any help is appreciated.. thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SyNTaX

SyNTaX Newbie

ttt those are my speedtest.net results after update... before i would get 20mb down.. recently checked three other devices that i used my wifi on and I'm still getting 20mb down so its not a router problem

3. emanuelrv

emanuelrv Well-Known Member

is not the phone is you modem 500k is aprox. a liitle bit of 4 mb
    i now i have 5 mega modem max my pc get 540 KB 4.86 mb

4. SyNTaX

SyNTaX Newbie

I'm not sure i understand what you are trying to say... my connection is with cox... unlimited and not throttled..... i still get full speeds on my other devices... i pay for 20mbs down and 5 up i believe... im refering to the speed.. not quantity as its unlimited

5. roly947

roly947 Member

nope, i'm running B08c and am getting 1.5M up and down on my wifi. trying downloading another wifi manager to see if it's the same.

6. SyNTaX

SyNTaX Newbie

Ok thanks lmk

7. SyNTaX

SyNTaX Newbie

8. yuckycool

yuckycool Newbie

having the same problem with my device, it's quicker in 3g than in wi-fi so its always off unless theres no 3g

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews