• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Slow Downloads from Android Market

craggybuk

Jun 9, 2010
I am trying to download a couple of apps from the Android market (not at the same time) and they are going painfully slow, if at all. They are showing in the 'currently downloading' frame but don't appear to be doing anything. I am using wifi to download the apps and I have never had an issue before. Could anyone help?

Mine's doing the same thing today, have had it before on the odd occasion too but seems esp bad today, I've managed to get a few things thru this aft tho. Try changing connection type from wifi to 3G sometimes wifi is a bit buggy when I'm d/l stuff.

Also u could try clearing your cache in your market and download manager apps (Settings>Manage applications>) did that this afternoon and got a few downloads to come down.

Reactions: craggybuk
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones