• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Slow response of Gallery

neerup

Lurker
Nov 17, 2011
Hello Friends,

I have this slow response of Gallery problem and I didnt find any solution for this, I hope you guys can provide a solution which will boost the response time.
My phone is SE xperia mini(ST15i) with new Android version 2.3.4 and build number 4.0.2.A.0.42, I have recently upgarded to this version but the slow response of Gallery is there even before update, I have updated the phone twice thinking that it will resolve the issue, but the phone gallery is still slow, whenever I take a photo from cam and try to open the picture it will take almost 2-3 minutes to open, even if I try to open it from gallery it will sometime take 2-3 minutes and sometimes it wont open at all.
I have 8GB sd card of class2, I was thinking that might be the reason so I am planning to get one more sd care with class10, I hope it will resolve the issue.
It would be great if you guys can provide any alternative solution for this.

Thanks it advance.

Best regards,
Neerup.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones