• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

slow....thinking i should....

pacothebandit

Android Enthusiast
Mar 11, 2009
Hey guys. Soo I have a rooted G1 with the 1.5 software. But. Things seem to be slowin down, apps are force closing and it just doesn't seem to be that stable at this point. And I know not all apps are going to be ready for cupcake but I'm just wondering what your thought are. I'm hoping there will be a JF update soon to help stablize and get rid of any bugs there may be....ehh I dunno what r ur thoughts?

With any new official update there will always be bugs and things on modded versions for a bit.

So you just have to tough it out. I have Hayjuro's latest and I've had no problems with mine. Might be a problem with your version of JF's or something.

But just wait and see, things are always changing and getting better. Especially since this phone is still very young.

Upvote 0
Yeah, that's prolly a good plan. Is that the one in JJJpc's signature?

Yes you can find the link for all the Build's in my signature ...

I also am currently running the Devolio Mod to JF ADP 1.5 (dev phone build)

No significant issues .. some apps have issuses but these are with apps that have not been update to cupcake compatibility ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones