• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Slowest UPS driver everrrrrrrrrr!!!

rsarno

Thank Me, Im Irish!
Jun 6, 2010
Damnit i got an alert that it went out on the truck this morning at 8am

worked the entire day beating the refresh button on the UPS site like it attacked my mom

now im home, still no delivery. And its a windy night so i keep hearing noises ... im at the window every 10min lol

I feel like a giddy school girl! Which is odd, because im an old man ha

sheeeeesh i wish i could call this guy and find out where he is, so i can sign for it off his truck

wow i posted this, then my doorbell rang ... ITS HERE!!!! My Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! Oops, i mean my PRIME!!!

So i ripped the packaging apart like a bear, and plugged it in .. forcing myself to walk away. Didnt i read on here to charge for 8hrs before playing with it? IS IT TRUE???

Plus it has to thaw out lol .. it was on the truck and is FREEZING! The glass is like frosted lol

Upvote 0
I've always thought they should be able to offer some kind of service to give people a better idea of their delivery times...like letting us have a few hours or so window based on the truck's route that day. OR even letting us spot the truck on a map. Wishful thinking but that'd be pretty sweet.

Hey, if they want us to feel comfortable that their drivers aren't goofing off after those incidents this holiday season, they shouldn't have a problem with that right? :)

Upvote 0
I've always thought they should be able to offer some kind of service to give people a better idea of their delivery times...like letting us have a few hours or so window based on the truck's route that day. OR even letting us spot the truck on a map. Wishful thinking but that'd be pretty sweet.

Hey, if they want us to feel comfortable that their drivers aren't goofing off after those incidents this holiday season, they shouldn't have a problem with that right? :)

It says right on the UPS page that residential deliveries are delivered sometime in the afternoon. Mine got delivered around the same time 1620. Business deliveries happen mostly during the morning. And home deliveries in the afternoon/night, mostly because they don't want the packages sitting at your porch for a long time if nobody is at home and everybody is either at school or at work.

Also, it helps that I have gotten about 20 packages from UPS for the past two months or so. I know that the night before, they arrive at the closest sort facility (5 miles away), and then they get dispatched around 0800. And I get my packages around 1630-1800.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones