• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SM-J737A Stock firware

Madudu

Lurker
Mar 21, 2020
Hello, it has been three days now trying to get stock firmware for Samsung J737A Top. Tried imei.info , updato.com amd Sammobile. Can someone direct me where to get it or share, it should be J737AUCU4ASF1. Stuck on Binary Factory and want to go back. The silly me didn't back up.

not sure what you can do without a firmware update. i'm not very familiar with factory binary. the only thing i saw was that flashing a firmware might fix your problem.....but you have to find one that is specific to your phone which i can't find.

curious as to how your phone got into the binary mode?

I was flashing using the combination fike and it didn't go as planned. The only way I get the phone to work is by getting the Stock ROM (at least that what the internet say) and I would flash firmware and have the phone work again. I tried searching the internet and could not find the proper firmware. My worry is for these sites that sells firmware (combination) what if they don't work as well and I have purchased already? Truth be told, I am waiting one confirmation from one site to go ahead with this. And keep on asking friends whether they have stock ROM saved.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones