• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Small donation for 2.0

Terry said:
Did we do it? The page this end still says 68% I even force refreshed, still 68%
this is what i see :)

Attachments

• drkz.jpg
    drkz.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 67
Upvote 0
Well I see 100% and can't donate. :( I missed the boat.
hahahaha. see i donated now as i knew it would be over soon, i was going to wait till i had more money but i would have been left out and fealt guilty for not contributing

dont worry about it though, you missed the boat but the intention is there

im just saying i would have fealt the same as you.

however now im going to feel alot of pain from the wife for spending money

Upvote 0
We hit the target yay!

Thanks all who donated and all who wanted to but didnt get the chance!!

The chipin plugin is a bit wierd and gets cached on their side i think. But trust me we DID hit 100%!

The Galaxy is already on its way to Drakaz :)

If we need specific donations for something that is holding us back I think we might do this again - with chipin so its clear what its for and how much was raised, but overall we dont need any general donations.

If you want to donate to drakaz for galaxo then feel free to donate using his link on his Galaxo page.

Upvote 0
would it possible to proxy money to mustymod? turkey doesn't support donations, but we can just 'send' him money after another chipin goal?

Well, I suppose there's always a way. Western Union or something like that. Again, one person would collect donations through PayPal and then send the money. It's up to whether people would donate to mustymod.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones