1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Small mark on top right of screen!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mkohman, Jan 11, 2012.

1. mkohman

mkohman Newbie
    None

Dec 3, 2011
    Hey all,

I got my first GN on 20/12/11 and had to send it back for replacement as it kept on freezing and turning off occasionally by itself.

Yesterday I received my Brand New replacement.. I was very happy to get a new replacement as I had to wait for a few days and being without a phone is a nightmare :)

This one does not reboot or freeze "well so far" however there is this "faded dirty mark" type of thing the size of approx 2 cm's on the top right corener of my screen.. This is very faint and can really only be seen on white backgrounds "ie when you open the web browser" also noticable on light grey backgrounds..

I am really heart broken about this as I just want a phone that is all good to go.. I am not thinking of sending this one back and getting a replacement.. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Will the mark go away in time? This is a mark internally and not external on the screen.. Its a very faded mark almost like a stain or birth mark ..

Please advise. many thanks..

Advertisement

2. Kancerstick

Kancerstick Newbie
    None

Dec 17, 2011
    honestly sounds like dead pixels to me. i dont know though, im not too sure on the technology behind amoled pentile screens

3. mkohman

mkohman Newbie
    None

Dec 3, 2011
    thanks for your response.. I don't think its a dead pixel. Let em describe it to you .. it looks like a manufacture fault .. it looks like a finger print from the other side of the screen. basically imagine your small finger print from the inside of the screen..

Tags: