• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Small question-- theoryROM icon press color.

D

Deleted User

Hey guys, just a quick question--

im running aospblacksource or whatever its called, love it! i love customzing everything.

one thing i cannot figure out is how to change the background color when i press.

example- if i go to setting and press "sound" ",display" or anything it highlights in a nice grey/white color. but for example the icons on the desktop, if i want to move a widget or something, highlights in the (seems to be standard at this point) ORANGEish color.

there are so many settings (which i love), but i cannot figure this one out.

anyone know the answer to this? thx in advance for any response or insight---

The only way to change the background color of menu settings is to use a theme that has it enabled. For example "Minimal Bread" has a nice dark teal color

The app Desktop Visualizer allows you to create custom (or you can use the stock icons) on your home screen and has different "highlight" colors when touched

Awesome man, thanks. I actually just applied minimal bread, havent used it in a while. Really incredible how much customizing cm7 has. i could never go back to stock.....dont know how they do it Im going to check out that app now--

Thanks again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones