1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Small Ringtone and Photo Problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by smokeman, Feb 6, 2010.

1. smokeman

smokeman Member

Feb 6, 2010
    i've searched for these two problems but didn't find anything

first problem: i've downloaded two songs from itunes onto the phone. i know they're both there; when i go to the music app, i can find and play them both. so i'd like to set one as a custom ringtone for the gf. but when i get to the list of choices, one of the two songs doesn't show up (of course, it's the one i want). both are mp4 tunes burned from a cd into itunes. the one good song i was able to set as my default ringtone. any thoughts on why the other won't show as a contact's ringtone?

problem 2: i have a mac, and i've used 'grab' to take a picture of my work schedule for next month. it makes a .tiff file. it's on my desktop. i can't figure out how to transfer the picture onto the phone so i can see it in 'gallery'.

these aren't earth-shattering problems, but being able to see my schedule on this phone would be a really big deal for me. thanks

Advertisement

2. smokeman

smokeman Member

Feb 6, 2010
    well, i've been able to work around the photo issue, but i still can't figure out why the ringtone list only sees one of two downloaded songs. no one has any ideas?

Tags: