1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Small video review of the Evo 4g.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tyson, May 28, 2010.

1. Tyson

Tyson Newbie

Walked into RadioShack and asked to see a dummy unit just to look at the size and everything. A Sprint rep just so happened to be there and came out with a fully working unit, handed it to me, and said "have at it"! It was so awesome I made this very small video review (not covering everything, but we pretty much know everything about it). Hope you enjoy.

YouTube - Small video review of the upcoming HTC EVO 4G from Sprint

2. gsushawn

gsushawn Newbie

just did mine at RS also

3. Roman G.

Roman G. No-Posting Probation

Thanks for showing the camera, that was fast.
    That was the biggest thing I hated about other cellphone cameras. Looking forward to that:D

4. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Android Expert

GOD do i love that green magic smoke live wallpaper. i never see ANYBODY using it. i'm glad that's the one demo'd on the RS phone. that'll be mine for sure, in either green, red, or blue.

5. Tyson

Tyson Newbie

It originally had the carbon fiber background. But when she said "have at it", I quickly changed the bg to that. Haven't seen it on a review yet :)

6. carmendiva

carmendiva Android Expert

Aw looks nice

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

7. ImmaSlave4U

ImmaSlave4U Android Enthusiast

Thanks for the video. That's awesome you got to play around with it. I'm shocked you didn't know what the picture was, though...you obviously don't watch the news much. The BP oil spill is a HUGE disaster in the gulf coast region.

8. Painkillaz

Painkillaz Well-Known Member

great background music!

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews