1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Smart Lock Screen in Newest Update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SnarkyWitch, Jul 1, 2017.

1. SnarkyWitch

SnarkyWitch Lurker

For clarification, I'm not talking about the Google Smart Lock feature.

I received the Nougat upgrade for my Galaxy S6 a few months ago but last night I installed another update (after putting it off for a few days). I discovered a new feature after updating called the Smart Lock Screen, if I remember right?

Basically my phone's lock screen got a massive upgrade. It had a lot of new features like the option to play soothing sleep sounds and a daily horoscope. I used the soothing sleep sounds to go to bed and I loved it but today, I can't seem to activate the smart lock screen. It's just the regular lock screen I had before.

I didn't do anything to activate the new lock screen. It was just there after I updated my device, but it's possible I might have accidentally disabled it or something.

I absolutely love it and would like it back. Does anyone know how to activate that again? Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy S6 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S6 release date was April 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 2550mAh battery.

April 2015
Release Date
Reviews