1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Smart Manager?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hdxbones, Mar 12, 2016.

1. hdxbones

hdxbones Newbie

Not finding the Smart Manager in the settings screen, any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Yup, it is missing on my Verizon S7.

3. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Yeah,VZW & AT&T have OCD with knowing what's best for their customers............ :rolleyes: :wtfdroid:
    This is straight out of page one of their playbook,right after locking the devices down for those who want to mod/root/etc.....
    I highly recommend forking out $1.95 & getting Package Disabler Pro from the GooglePlayStore:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospolice.packagedisablerpro&hl=en
    Disable the bloatware that you do not use & if you're lucky,you'll see the three SmartManager apps:
    [​IMG]
    Disable these & you'll have a more secure phone & less battery drain.

Snakeyeskm likes this.
  4. hdxbones

hdxbones Newbie

So do I enable the Smart Manager, or am I disabling the blocking of it?

5. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

If you check the box next to Smart Manager (or any app/.apk),you're disabling it.
    Meaning,Smart Manager will not be running/working,you really don't need it.................
    For a list of all the apps that are disabled,go top the Package Disabler Pro App,click on the menu icon in the upper R/H Corner & then click on "Show disabled".

6. hdxbones

hdxbones Newbie

I'm confused. Why would I need an app to block a feature that's already blocked, if I don't need it anyway?

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews