• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Smart Watches

is there a price range to consider?

any of the samsung's line of smart watches are really good. keep in mind though that it uses tizen os vs androids wear os. it should still work with all android devices. i have an lg urbane that i still use from time to time. it is a few years old and i think lg has a new line out that looks pretty promising. my friend loves her fitbit watch.

Reactions: jacaluan and mikedt
Upvote 0
Budget smart watches from brands no one has ever heard of are typically best to be avoided. They might work okay on their own but often have problems integrating with other devices (like your phone).

I'm partial to Wear OS myself, particularly if you're primarily interested in basic fitness tracking and actionable notifications. There's a huge variety of different hardware available to meet your personal taste and price range:
https://wearos.google.com/#find-your-watch

That said, Samsung's watches (as recommended by @ocnbrze ) might be able to provide a more polished experience since Samsung controls both the hardware and the software.

Or on the more purposeful end of things, Fitbits do a much better job of tracking fitness data while also providing some information about incoming notifications.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones