1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SmartActions not working since update?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nbulko90, Jul 16, 2013.

1. nbulko90

nbulko90 Lurker

A few days ago the latest update came OTA, so I downloaded/installed. Just now I'm trying to make a change to one of my SmartActions, and I can't. When it comes time to add a trigger or action, I can open the list of triggers or list of actions and select them, but the actions never appear on the list of triggers/actions, and I'm therefore unable to make any new SmartActions or modify any old ones. Anyone else have this problem? So far I've tried force closing it, clearing all data and starting from anew with the app, and restarting the phone. No luck.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Ridgerunner665

Ridgerunner665 Well-Known Member

Hate to say it but....factory data reset will probably fix it (99.9% probability)

3. seVer

seVer Android Expert

no problems here. I believe one of the included features of the update was for smartactions. have you tried going to the play store and making sure it's up to date?

also try safe mode to see if a downloaded app might be interfering.

otherwise what ridge said- fdr.

Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 3300mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews