1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Smartwatches

Discussion in 'Android Wear' started by GunNut, Nov 28, 2014.

1. GunNut

GunNut Newbie
    None

Jan 12, 2014
    So I was pretty pumped when I found out about a bracelet that allegedly projects your phone onto your wrist but that was short lived when I found out the product hasnt even hit the market yet or potentially might not even be real. This has sparked an interest in getting myself a smart watch but I dont quite know what I should look for one in shopping for them as there are so many. I dont want to over pay for one that has features I may not find useful. I noticed that your phones navigation can be viewed from the watch which is something I like as I ride my motorcycle everywhere from spring until fall and its hard to check a phone while on the bike for example at a red light. I figured that maybe someone with a bit of good or bad personal experience with them or maybe someone that may work for a store that sells them and might know know what I should or shouldnt check out. Water resistance would be a pretty nice thing to have just in case I get caught in the rain or pushed in a pool.

Thanks a lot people =)

Advertisement

2. GunNut

GunNut Newbie
    None

Jan 12, 2014
    That went well. Due to the incredible involvement of the users in this group and their vast knowledge on the topic I didnt buy the "Gear 2 neo" that lacks the main attribute I felt was necessary.

Oh wait yes I did thanks again fellas