• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Smells like pineapple...

Just DL'd it, I'll check it out, thanks. I actually have the "Filet'o'Fish" song set as my ring tone. I get a huge laugh everytime I hear it, and those around me are always like WTF? :D

I've been thinking about setting that as the ringtone for one of they guys at work. Not his cell, but his desk phone though. It can be fun when your the voip phone admin sometimes. ;)

It's a solvent, but it's not a very strong one. I really don't see it affecting painted plastic, that has NEVER happened to me before and I clean most everything with isopropyl alcohol.

Back when Macs were still plastic, that's what we used to remove the paint from the inside of the G4 towers. Straight water wouldn't do it, but rubbing alcohol would dissolve the paint.
http://www.macmod.com/external-mods/powermac/221-colins-clear-g4

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones