1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Smoother boot animation

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PRallday168, Aug 11, 2012.

1. PRallday168

PRallday168 Android Enthusiast

so ive been flashing different boot animations here nd there and i was wondering if theres a way to make them nice and smooth. i mean it doesnt make sense to me that even when you first buy a phone and boot it for the first time it also lags. might be an easy fix ? or maybe just a proccessor issue ?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

I've never seen the stock metro not animation lag, mainly cause there isn't much to it.

There are a couple of animations I've tried that were pretty detailed and would lag right at the start but would smooth out. The rest have always worked fine.

But being that you might boot your phone up once a day, is it that big of a deal to get the animation smoother? You can just disable it and have your phone boot quicker, which is what a lot of people do.

PRallday168 and Rxpert83 like this.
  3. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

wow just try the rom tool box it has random boot , as where you can have many animation when booting but it puts the lowest first :D

4. OptiC-ShotS

OptiC-ShotS Android Enthusiast

Does that even work? The rom toolbox boot animations?

5. PRallday168

very true.! idk i just like booting my phone on nd off all the time lol. especially when im always flashing different things. i like a good startup ;]. im always asking questions which probably bugs alot of you . im a curious soul .! haha . also you know when you boot and quick lg boot comes on . doesnt it seem to lag ? bahhhh .! i know im over reacting but i cant help it . lmao

6. PRallday168

it works great. they have the option to now resize your boot animations and also create them from the app. its where i install most of my boot animations.

7. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

:D:D:D:D:Dyes it works very well with the esteem :p

8. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

No dont ever hesitate to ask questions (althought we would like you to hunt for the answers first) because asking questions gets you answers. Answers get you knowledge. Knowledge makes you smarter. ;)

PRallday168 and BRAINZ2013 like this.
  9. PRallday168

Always .! :D

10. dden4012

dden4012 Well-Known Member

PRallday168 likes this.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews