1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support SMS Delivery Reports

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jimmy Mbugua, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Jimmy Mbugua

Jimmy Mbugua Newbie
    None

Jun 13, 2011
    Hi, I am a new Galaxy I9000 user and joined this forum the other day. I have already started accruing some benefit by going through the helpful posts here. For instance I have already managed to upgrade it to From Eclair to Froyo 2.0 and restore the 3 buttons combo for future ability to tinker with the phone, which I believe is the greatest advantage of the Android software platform.

On different issue, though I get immediate notification that an SMS I send has been delivered to the recipient, having being a NOKIA user for ages, I was used to a folder which listed delivery reports for the various SMS's sent and depending on phone models the number of the delivery reports differed. Android being more superior, do we have a way to get such a summery since if one misses the notification especially for bulk SMS's, there will be no way of knowing who received or didn't receive an intended SMS. Thanks in advance

Advertisement

2. Jimmy Mbugua

Jimmy Mbugua Newbie
    None

Jun 13, 2011
    I just discovered that this feature is there in the SGS. Open the message, and on the message option "View Message details" the time of the delivery report is displayed.