1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SMS Draft Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zeroG, Dec 31, 2011.

1. zeroG

zeroG Newbie

I've been having this problem with the SMS sending and drafts so I want to see if anyone else is having it.

When I send an sms to anyone, if I immediately leave the sms screen while it still says the message is "sending", then it will send the message, but it will also leave the message as a draft on top of that. It doesn't happen every single time, but quite often.

The other annoyance is that when a message goes into a draft, you can not just erase the draft, it will stay as a draft forever until you send that person another message.

This isn't really that big a deal, but it's just annoying for me to see the draft message over and over.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Bassale

Bassale Newbie

3. mrichick

mrichick Member

I've had this happen a couple of times too and now find myself watching it finish sending before I exit.

I was able to delete the draft tho by tapping in the text box and then manually deleting all the words out. Then exit out and it doesn't show up as a draft anymore. Silly but better than nothing I guess

4. zx10droid

zx10droid Android Expert

happens to me too, usually with mms

5. zeroG

zeroG Newbie

I've tried this also, and it doesn't work for me. I delete the words out, and the "draft" status goes away, but only for a moment, then it comes back.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews