1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SMS & Email Attachments

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Heroine, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Heroine

Heroine Member

Hi, a friend sent me an sms with a ringtone attached. The file d'loaded ok but I cannot for the life of me find where it downloaded to :thinking: I am thinking I will perhaps have a similar problem with email attachments.
    I have read the manual section on attachments but can't say I am any wiser:eek:

Where might it be hiding, and if I do find it, how would I add it to my ringtones pls?

Any help gratefully received :)

2. pulsarman

pulsarman Member

try downloading 'tone picker' from the market, i think that finds all music files anywhere on your phone and lets you use them as ring tones. good luck

3. Heroine

Heroine Member

Thanks pulsarman. Seems that altho the file said downloading whilst it was playing it hadn't actually. Then just by messing around I "discovered" the "save MMS" on the menu/more setting :eek: so saved it and see it went to SD card. Tone picker found it then np and working well now. Thanks again!:)

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews