• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help sms error message

semus

Android Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2011
Heya, my mom has a new LG G3,
And everytime she sends an sms, she gets an error message in the notification center, saying there was a problem sending the message.
Every sms she sends is delivered perfectly fine, though...
When she clicks on the error it takes her to edit and resend the message, but its empty, like a new message.
I looked in the options and everything looks ok..

Does anybody know anything about it?
Thanks!

Heya, my mom has a new LG G3,
And everytime she sends an sms, she gets an error message in the notification center, saying there was a problem sending the message.
Every sms she sends is delivered perfectly fine, though...
When she clicks on the error it takes her to edit and resend the message, but its empty, like a new message.
I looked in the options and everything looks ok..

Does anybody know anything about it?
Thanks!
typo? mms or sms? Which fails?
Maybe I missed something :eek:
mms goes out via data network, sms goes out via voice network

Upvote 0
Which messaging app is she using? It sounds possible that there may be two active at the same time and one has not been disabled, and the one not in real use is giving you the error message. Just guessing.

Good idea, i didnt think about that.. she is using the default app for smsing, but maybe she did downlaod a second one.. ill check it out, thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones