1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SMS from Nokia 5800 TO Galaxy S2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CSE1, Apr 27, 2012.

1. CSE1

CSE1 Lurker

hello everyone i know this thread maybe repeated but i tried every single way to transfer my sms from my old nokia 5800 to my galaxy S2 i have 500+ message and it's very important to me
    so pleas guys i need the easiest way to transfer them i tried app called "Nokia2AndroidSMS" but when he generate XML file and import it by "SMS Backup&Restor app on my android it says
    Total : 0
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
    that mean the file is empty :(

i'll be thankful if anyone know another way to transfer my SMS

Thank you

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. CSE1

CSE1 Lurker

anyone help??

3. dapsonddroid

dapsonddroid Newbie

Do u have kies installed on your computer?You can sync ur Nokia phone through the Nokia pc suit.and then transfer it through kies when u have your s2 connected to kies...i did it the same way for my Nokia n900.

Hope that helps

4. CSE1

CSE1 Lurker

thank you , but in kies it have the option to transfer backup from Iphone only ..
    also when i want to import messages using kies he want file ( .sme) and nokia generate file ( .csv) ... so now i need a converter or another way :(

thank you

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews