1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SMS help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vivica, Jan 9, 2013.

1. vivica

vivica Lurker

My phone recently updated. Now since this new update I'm having a problem with my sms, well it's not really a problem in a fault sense, but it's really bugging me!

Basically before the update, when composing a message the predicted words would show up and then by pressing space it would automatically select the word, rather than me having to select it myself.

Now it no longer does it and I've searched all the menu's to find it but can't find anything about it!

I'm so tired of sending messages with silly mistakes in because I forget to select the word.

Can anyone help?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Welcome vivica!
    While I don't know about that as I use SwiftKey Flow Beta. Give it a try as it does incorporate the word prediction:)

3. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

try System Settings > Language and input > Keyboard settings > Other options, Next-word suggestions

make sure it is checked.

Mikestony likes this.
  4. GTWalling

GTWalling Android Expert

Thank Apple for this. Samsung had to remove that it because of the lawsuit. You will need to get a different keyboard from Google Play.

5. shivram100

shivram100 Member

Hi,
    Just updated to JB 4.1.2 here in Bangalore, India.
    One quick question. My friend has a Note 2 and is on 4.1.2 and he can schedule an SMS to be sent, whereas I cannot find that feature on my S3.
    Any way I could schedule SMS from the Stock SMS app?
    Thanks
    Shivram.K

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews