1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SMS in call log

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lirasigns, Aug 13, 2012.

1. lirasigns

lirasigns Lurker

-

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. krs123

krs123 Newbie

Are u using dialer one? mine started when I was using dialer one... Stock dialer was not doing this? That is the problem I was having until I started using handcent for SMS and that took care of the sms showing in the call log.

3. ligu

ligu Lurker

I did do some research on this earlier and looks like there's no way to disable the display of text log in the call log - very annoying.

My solution for now is to switch to exDialer. Only issue is that the secret codes (for example *#0011#) can only work in the stock dialer.

4. redenfield

redenfield Newbie

Go into the call log, hit menu and then view by. You can now choose all calls, this will eliminate the texts from the call log.

5. thaKing

thaKing Android Enthusiast

This is only a temporary fix. Rebooting will reset it to ALL. It's a known bug and hence I've switched to exDialer.

6. koopatroopa

koopatroopa Newbie

I also find this annoying too. I have tried viewing only calls, but it is not set permanently. It reverts back to displaying sms.

7. scottspa74

scottspa74 Newbie

I just talked to a girl who got rid of her fruit phone, but wants to ho back to crapple because of this annoyansr. I HATE SAMSUNG, J use HTC. But this girl is going back to apple because of Samsung ridiculous sh1t. Samsung sucks. !!!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews